Here ae some pictures of Myra and her cousin Hank. This was Myra Kate's first visit to the pool with Aunt Katie and Uncle Logan. They were so cute! Katie got some great pics of them hugging and kissing. I'll see if I can post them later. Hank is 9 months older than Myra Kate. What a glamour queen Myra is with her sunglasses! Myra's almost 5 months here.
6 comments:
What great pictures! Their great aunt loves to see Myra Kate and Hank! Too sweet. God bless everyone of you!
Auntie Phyllis
jamie-i just found your blog and i am so excited to hear about you being in remission and having a baby girl! she is beautiful. God is so faithful and i am so thankful for all he has done for you and your family! keep the pictures and posts coming-love them!!
Jamie-
Myra is just beautiful! She is the perfect combination of you and Ross. I thought about you today and thought I'd check out your blog. I need to see that sweet baby girl some time. Let me know the next time you're in the area. Love you!
Amber
Jamie: I'm not sure if you remember me, but I was in college with you and Ross. I had some classes with him in the Ed department. I have not seen you guys in forever...and ended up marrying someone who knows you guys too! Nathaniel knows Ross.
Anyway, I am so excited to have found your blog. Your daughter is adorable...what a miracle and a blessing!
Congratulations and tell Ross hello from us.
Anne (Beard) Jones
Jamie!
Hey!! I found your blog through jennifer green! I just recently started my own blog for when i'm over in greece! hope to keep in touch!
Lauren casey
ps. Myra Kate is so cute!!
I know that I get to see you guys every Sunday and Wednesday, but it is still fun seeing all of the cute picture of Miss Myra. I cannot believe that she turns one this week. Wow! Think of all of the blessings in this past year. You, Ross, and Myra have been a tremendous blessing to Eastside. You guys are AWESOME and you can never leave Graham, TX :) Love ya!
Post a Comment